The educational curricula were designed in a modern way, in addition to using multimedia to gain maximum educational benefit. The curricula will be divided into audio and video recordings.
Each curriculum contains the following:
1. The educational objectives (cognitive, skillfulness, emotional).
2. Elements of the lesson.
3. Explanations of each lesson.
4. Educational outputs.
5. Summary of each lesson.
6. Exercises, including (multiple choice questions – questions of right and wrong – essay questions). Feedback is available; the student knows the right answers.
7. Quotations for each lesson, including (Note: – Concepts and terminology).
8. Audio recordings for each lesson.
9. Written script for each audio lesson.
10. Video recordings summarizing the most important ideas in the curriculum.